Wine Glass Candle holder with snow globes

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
 Christmas decorations for only under $10! 

snow globe

    This Pinterest-inspired Christmas wine glass candle holder snowglobe project is effortless and affordable. A centerpiece to add to your holiday decor! I bought two different sizes of wine glasses at the dollar store and 3 candles. (I used our small wine glass, so I didn't buy another one.)


  I bought these 4-inch tree dioramas at Walmart for 74 cents! I recycled the political ads to cover the opening of the wine glass. (Well, what do ya know? It comes in very handy! haha) I used a glue gun to put everything together.


I bought these deer lights from the Target dollar section last year. I pulled out the deer figure to use as my miniature. As for the snow, I used Martha Stewart coarse glitter, which I already owned, but you can definitely use sugar or baking soda for snow fills. 

snow globe 

I make my Cricut | Explore part of my DIY projects as usual! To personalize my DIY wine glass holder snowglobes.
"Christ is Born!" 


And that's it! My Dollar-store DIY project is complete! 


Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top