Updated Dining Chair with Nailhead Trim

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hi, everyone! I am back with a simple DIY project! DIY project that I did last few months ago. 

Here is our original dining table:



Our dining set that we got from Ashley's is not upholstered. We purchased two different end chairs. (It is not part of the dining set) Anyway, I'm a massive fan of upholstered dining chairs. When I saw the deal on Target last Cyber Monday, I got excited! I quickly bought this (picture below) chair online!



I was too excited when I ordered it. When I got it, it was too short for my dining table! Bummer! Apparently, I forgot to check the height of the chairs. Good thing, Target is just 4 miles away. So, I returned it to the store and looked again online, and I found this (picture below).


I bought 2 of the modern wingback chair for $280 ( $140 for a set of 2). The original price for these chairs is $199 (for a set of 2). Not a bad deal! 


When I received it, I didn't truly like the lining of the chair. I remembered the first set of chairs that I got and returned. I loved the nail trim on that chairs. I also remembered that I still have nailhead trim left from the Headboard Project here


 It was straightforward! All I did was line up the nailhead trim, and ta-da!



Now, I have an updated dining chair. I was also thinking of putting a nail trim head on my recliner in our bedroom. There is so much you can do with a decorative nail trim head!

Here are the BEFORE and AFTER:


And this is what it looks like now. 



Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top