Spruce up your old frame

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hi, Y'all! Before anything else, I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. 

Got some old frames? I'd like to share with you guys what I did to beautify our old frames that I got from my sister-in-law. 

B E F O R E :


I found some inspiration/ideas on Pinterest on how I can spruce up the old frames that I have. I saw one pinner/blogger that made a box frame out of her old picture frames. It's pretty neat. 

So, here's how I did mine: 

 

 I used the leftover MDF sheet from the Cornice project. I cut the MDF sheet to size and nailed the pieces together.


I glued the frame to the MDF. I sprayed it with Rust-oleum glossy paint that I had in hand. 


 I'm planning to put the old frames in our guest bedroom.


 I also painted the MDF frame. I just spray-painted the rest of the frames in white as well. Looking good or what?


And that's it! I spruced up my old frame to something new! 

A F T E R :


I got the artwork from Michaels, the metal elephant, and the red ampersand from Marshalls.


By the way, guys, I shared a sneak peek of our ongoing project right now. If you missed my post on Facebook and on Instagram

 I have one right here:


I'm excited to share this with you all after we finish! Hoping next week! Thank you so much, guys!

Til' next time!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top