Painted Plastic Fan

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Hi Y'all, You know how I love Paints! Here is a simple restoration you can do with an Old plastic fan you got at home! I don't know about you, but looking at our boring fan always makes me want to hide it! lol 

I always hid it somewhere around the house! My husband always complains about the whereabouts of our fans. Haha, But now I can proudly display my Painted Plastic Fan! Oh yes! (How come I didn't think of doing this before?! Omg!)
B E F O R E  + A F T E R



Funny, when my son saw it, he said, "Wow! that fan looks cool, Mommy!" Isn't it great how you can change the look of something with just simple paint! I always say that anyways! haha

Well then, Here's How To Paint Your Plastic Fan :



First, I removed all of its parts from the base of the fan. I cleaned it with soap & water.




After I've cleaned them, I dried them up in the sun. (You can wipe it with a towel or whatever works for you.)



Then I Spray painted the boring Plastic Fan. I used Rust-oleum (Gloss Seaside).



I just added vinyl stickies to make numbers! So, the kids know what to press! (I used my Cricut to cut my vinyl)


Ta-Da! Now I won't be hiding this boring Plastic Fan anymore in the closet, or somewhere I won't see it in plain sight! And I might do the same to my Boxed Fan! 


Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it and it inspired you to give your fan a makeover! lol

Thanks for reading! Enjoy the rest of the summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top