Black Door it is!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yes! The black door it is! My painting project extended all the way to my front door (actually just from the inside, though) 


Here is what my Entry door (from the inside) looks like after we did the board & battens project:

B E F O R E + A F T E R :


So here's how I painted my Black door, the first time I ever painted a door.
I have a paneled door. I did the panels first, then. Finally, I painted the full-height outer stiles and edge. It was easy and quick because I only painted one side. And I also put painter's tape around the door knobs. You can take the door knob off if you want and just put it back in if you are done. I didn't do it because I opted for the easy way!


Same glossy paint that I used to paint my banisters. (Beluga by Behr)


Something is missing, so I added something that will give a little bit of contrast to it. This is the perfect time to use my vinyl! I love vinyl!! I love using them as labels :)

AFTER :

I made this using my Cricut Explore machine :) My Eldest kid always reads it before he goes to school! Sometimes, one way to remind ourselves is to read the ones we need to hear.

So there is my Black Door!! 


Again, another project was done! Thanks for reading! (I am very sorry for the photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top