How to Fix a Sagging Sofa Cushions

Monday, December 15, 2014

Our sectional sofa was given to us by a friend when we moved here and was in excellent condition. Oh boy! Having kids around jumping up & down..spills here..color/writings there. Aaah, just so active! This sofa is almost ready to retire! lol


No matter how careful you are with your sofa, time will eventually take its toll, and you will see the cushions will start to sag. Aren't we all sometimes trying to fix something to save us from buying a new one? As long as it is still fixable! Right? Well, we are definitely still waiting to get a new one! lol

So here's a quick fix to a saggy sofa cushion: 



All you need to buy is this Polyfil. I purchased a box, and I have so much left over. I can make a throw pillow with it. Just fill in your cushions with these, and you can instantly see the difference. I'm lucky our sectional has a zipper underneath the cushions, so all I did was put some of the Poly-fil inside. 


 And there you have it! all puffy & cushy!


How easy is that, right? Thanks for reading, and have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. So did you just add poly fill with the original foam cushions inside? Or did you take out the foam cushions and then replace it with the poly fill? I can see a big difference in your sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer!

    Yes, I just added the Poly-fil without replacing the old foam cushions..because when I tried it's so hard to take it out, it's like they are stuck together..so I just filled them with the poly-fil! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top