Dresser turns into a TV console

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Time for some painting jobs again! I got this 8-drawer dresser from a friend; you know it, all I can think of is how to redo it. However, I wanted this for our living room while we are still undecided about what we wanted to do for our entertainment center..(pssst were thinking of DIYing a fireplace), but yeah, for now, I'm really itching to get rid of our IKEA bookcase that currently holds our Big screen. 


B E F O R E :



After :


So, I painted it super light blue (palest pistachio) by Benjamin Moore (of course, I followed the proper procedures for painting furniture), took out the top drawers, and replaced it with thin plywood from our leftovers. I placed some blue striped paper over the plywood, which is actually a gift wrap with a charming quality. And I also changed the handles.

The IKEA bookcase still holds our TV after I finished this project. It was too high, and the TV was too big. I was tempted to cut down the legs, but I like how it looks with those legs, so yeah, it ended up in our bedroom. 


So that's our dresser turns into a TV console! Thanks for reading! Til' next project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top