DIY Christmas Card display

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Easy to do a display for Christmas Cards, Photos, or anything you want to display. 


You'll need the following:

1. Branch of a tree ( I got mine outside when I saw a branch of a tree lying down on the ground.)
2. Spray paint (any color) I used a metallic one.
3. Christmas ornaments
4. Vase
6. Clips to hold your display
5. and your displays (Christmas cards, Photos, arts, etc.) :)



What I did have I sprayed the metallic paint onto the branch I got and let it dry for 2-3 hours. After I'm done, I just put it in the vase. I have a clear vase, and I didn't like it, so I put my wrapping paper inside.

  

Add those ornaments, and Voila! I have a great Christmas card display! Easy to do and very affordable! In my case, it was free! All of the things I used for this project I already owned. :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top