Guest Bedroom Revamp

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our guest bedroom's been empty for, like, hmm, since we moved here! And that was a year and a half ago; I finally got the chance to do something with it and make it more inviting for our family and friends who comes over. 

B E F O R E : 

A F T E R :

I've been eyeing this wallpaper at Target for quite some time now; it's a little bit pricey for 27.5 sq ft, but when I saw it for sale. I grabbed one quickly! It was sold for $20 over $29.99 per 27.5 sq ft rolls. So I came back the other day to get some more, and yeah, what can I say. It's meant to be, haha the price dropped to $14.89, and I grabbed 3 more. 


It was an easy application. It's a peel & sticks wallpaper! I am 2 or 3 inches short, though I ran out of wallpaper. Yikes! Gotta get some more!! Hoping there will be more! *crossed fingers*


And there is my accent wall. I will probably just paint the rest of the wall the same gray color on the wallpaper (maybe in summer). Here's the view from the window side.


Oh well, is it just me that feels like something is missing in this room? Oh yeah, that's what I thought when I stared at this wall! So should I buy a bed frame or headboard? Or put into action that Headboard Tutorial I've been reading about? Let's see how it's gonna be! Haha. Well, of course, you know what I ended up doing. Read more here for the DIY headboard Tutorial.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top