DIY Stenciled {Herringbone} Wall

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hello, there from my Herringbone wall! This is my first painting project in our house. It's fun to do but simultaneously tiring.

B E F O R E :

I had a hard time figuring out the measurement of this DIY stenciled herringbone. I did it 5-8 times, putting all the painter's tape, just to take it down again! I almost give up. haha 
It did get on my nerves!! Like seriously! I'm not that good at math!! 😝 So, I asked help from my brother-in-law; His measurements were pretty close to mine, but he turned out much better..(pretty much centered than mine). The wall measurements are 17.5" apart across the wall, and the horizontal lines are 8".


Then after I was done with the blue tape, I started to paint it! I used all the samples from Benjamin Moore & Behr paint brands. When I was done, I quickly took off all the painter's tape slowly and carefully so it won't ruin my paint. Then I stepped back and admired my hard work. It's definitely worth my time!


After that, little by little, we started to add my office. :)

   

A F T E R :

And there it is, my DIY Herringbone wall for my office! This is a great way to upgrade your wall without breaking your budget! 

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top