Looking up to the Colored Ceiling!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Back to the beach theme powder room. A small project & painted ceiling! I want to show you more of the half-bathroom makeover. And here is my inspiration for this.

I prepped the walls, measured the space where I wanted the blue paint to start, and then I taped around the room. I think I ended up about 20" down from the ceiling. I used a Pre-primed Flat trim moulding as the border and painted the rest of the wall white (Polar bear by Behr). I painted the ceiling sky watch by Behr. 


It feels more like you are in the pool rather than the beach! hehe


Here's the view from the sink:



I added some picture frames from Walmart and Marshals. I got the Orchid plant from Ikea.

And that's for our half-bath Makeover!
           
B E F O R E :


 A F T E R :

         

Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top