Easy Art Work

Thursday, October 16, 2014

   

Hello there! This is an elementary artwork. I put in our last name's Initial. You can customize it with your initial, either yours or your loved ones, special someone, name it! This is a very cheap project, and I just used the paint from my sample collection  (haha) when I did our walls. You can also do a different background color.

I bought the Letter J at Walmart for $.99. It's very cheap, and 2 packs of canvases for $3.. and then I cut out the vinyl using my Cricut machine, I used black because that's all I have, but then I can always change it since it's just like a sticker.

      

I used Painters Pen to paint the wooden letter; I loved this pen!

  

Then for the New york map, I searched online for a NY map that I could cut out; of course, I didn't retake pictures; I'm just so busy doing this project. I'm in the zone! You know what I mean? I just remembered that I need to take pics step by step. smh

So yeah, I printed it out, traced it to the stock card paper, and sealed it with Modge podge! And also cut out the heart & put it where we lived in New York! Ta-da! Now I have my customized artwork! Hmm, where to put it, eh? Lol, So that's just it for now! Busy with lots of things lately, but I will update this blog again in about a week for another fall decor! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top