Burlap Wreath to welcome ya!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

DIY wreath inspired by a friend who DIYed a wreath! Make this for Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas, or just for plain decor. It doesn't have to be a holiday! And it's very cheap compared to the already-made one you can buy, which is overpriced! lol

I did a two-tone color but the same material. I used a burlap roll I got from Walmart..and just watched a tutorial on youtube! You'll need a wreath wire & material you want to use; it's effortless.. but I struggled with this, maybe because I did a two color? Lol, or it's just the burlap that I got is so expansive and that it's a first for me, but anyways, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did this project! 


 

Much better right? and yeah, I added some purple-ish mums!  

Thanks! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top