Faux Roman Shades is up!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

This is an NO SEW project, guys! After reading a bunch of Amazing Blog Tutorials about DIY Roman Shades, I ended up with the No-sew technique because it looked easy, but I needed to be corrected. Because the tension rod is so hard to handle! Grrr keeps falling on me every time I twist it!!

But anyways, I used a tension rod to hold the shades up, which I got from target & a little bit pricey for about $12 bucks (I got three), and I bought 4 yards of fabric at Joann's, which cost me about $40 something & for the No-sew part, I purchased Dritz Unique Stitch (sewing with a tube) at Walmart for $3.86 (I love it!!).

But as I looked back, I wish I had done the Roman Shades blinds tutorial rather than the tension rod (sigh). It's okay; I can still do it to my other windows. haha 

Here it is:



So, any DIY projects lately? You can share it with me here! Link me up in the comments below. I wanna see it! :) 
PS. Don't mind my dirty dishes! hehe
Til' my next post,  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love this DIY project. Definately going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You can look into youtube/pinterest for some great tutorial! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top