DIY Chalk & Magnetic Board

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My hubby & I did this project, couldn't find the size I really liked. So I decided to just make one ourselves. Of course a DIY project!
The chalkboard is as-is. We bought it at Home Depot; we just added a frame (I forgot how much it is) and for the magnetic board. I purchased the Rust-oleum magnetic paint for $19 bucks. Then we just added the frames we also got from Home depot. We already have plenty of nails at home that we used for this project. 

   

This is what I've used:


You guys can use it for yours To Do's or for kids to draw on like mine does. They even draw at the magnetic one as if it was a chalkboard, too..smh* oh, kids! For the magnetic, I will use it to display my son's artwork & other school stuff like their calendar & homework. Still, in the picture, you can see I already took it down because school is over & I actually DIY a Big corkboard in the playroom. 
Anyways, Thanks for reading! Til' next time, folks :) 

Ps. Don't mind my To Dos. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top